||Business Development Manager
||Business Analysis/Research, Sales Support/Assistance, Other-General Business/Strategic Mgmt, Account Management/Commisioned, Business Development/New Accounts, Field Sales, International Sales, Media And Advertising Sales, Sales Support/Assistance, Securities And Commodities Brokerage, Technical Presales Support/ Technical S, Telesales, Other-General Sales/Business Development
||United States, Virginia, Herndon
||1+ to 2 Years
|Willing to relocate
||Business Development Manager
||Black Box Network Services Federal division, a premier Communications Systems Integrator to the Federal Government and supporting organizations is expanding it’s sales organization in the Pacific Rim. We are seeking a motivated and experienced Business Development/Account Executive to manage existing accounts and expand our business in the region.
Black Box Network Services has over 32 years of Corporate growth and profitability in the Federal Government Market and is strategically expanding it’s sales and business development activities. Publicly traded on NASDAQ “BBOX” we offer the strength of a $1.0B organization with significant expansion in the Federal Market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
The successful Business Development Manager/Account Executive will:
• Be responsible for managing existing accounts, and prospecting and closing new business with Department of Defense (DOD), Civilian Agencies, and Defense contractors.
• Assist in identifying, and delivering valuable solutions for customers
• Lead capture and bid activities for opportunities being led by the individual
• Monitor efforts in progress/pipeline and provide periodic reports to Line of Business VPs
• Recent and relevant work experience in voice and data networking, sales with a record of sales success within Federal Government and/or Defense Contractor sales.
• Understanding of industry leading manufacturers such as Cisco Systems, Brocade, Avaya and/or others offerings from demonstrated experience and aptitude for aggressively calling on new customer prospects.
• Understanding of the methods behind Consultative solutions selling in the Federal Market place.
• Experience in Sales/Business Development or technical business consulting for US Forces in the Pacific Rim.
Special Technical Skills/Knowledge Required:
• Knowledge of various contract vehicles
• Comfortable communicating with internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well within all levels of an organization.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Must have a minimum of 5-10 years experience focused on Federal Government and/or Defense Contractor sales.
• Willingness to travel extensively within the Pacific Rim and reside in South Korea or Hawaii
• The successful candidate will be required to complete a government security investigation and be able to obtain a clearance at the Secret Level as a minimum.
Please send resumes to Raine Blair in Human Resources. email@example.com or Fax (703)885-7993. Black Box Network Services is an EOE. M/F/D/V
||18 USD at hour