||Work At Home/Commission Only
||United States, Arkansas, Arkansas City
||No work experience
||High School or equivalent
|Willing to relocate
||Searching For A Unique Opportunity?
Become A Fraud Prevention Inspector
||MSM Security Services, LLC, a leading security solutions provider, is actively seeking Fraud Prevention Inspectors nationwide to work as independent contractors. Inspectors will perform site verifications and inspections of Medicare/ Medicaid Provider Facilities to combat medical fraud and abuse on behalf of the U.S. Government.
No experience? No problem! A one hour online training will provide you with the skills you need!
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Validating the physical location of the facility/supplier by taking photos and capturing GPS coordinates (geotag) via Smartphone.
• Answering questions on a pre-defined checklist and/or meet with a facility staff member to ask a series of scripted questions.
• Record, store and transmit images back to MSM Security Services.
To be qualified for this position, you must be:
• A U.S. citizen.
• A high school graduate.
• Familiar with taking photos and using GPS/Geotag functions of a Smartphone.
• Knowledgeable about using MS Office and uploading photographs/documents to the Internet.
• Able to pass a background check.
So what are you waiting for? Come join other dedicated Inspectors and help to put an end to medical fraud!
The Inspector position rate of pay is $20 per visit for
each site verification and $35 per visit for each facility inspection. Mileage is not reimbursed.
Just think about it………if you were to get 3 to 5 assignments per day, how much could you earn in 30 days? A flexible schedule is guaranteed, it’s up to you!
To apply, please visit: http://innoviss.applicantpro.com/jobs/2788.html
||0 USD at hour